Monash Commuter Club
Monash Commuter Club
Monash is now offering all staff (including sessionals and casuals) and non-concession students (including international students), the opportunity to participate in the Monash Commuter Club scheme. The scheme offers public transport users a 10% discount on 365 day passes.
By joining the myki Commuter Club, not only are you doing your bit for the environment, but you can also:
- receive a 10% discount on your 365 day Myki pass
- use your myki on metropolitan trains, trams or buses all year round
- avoid fare increases and the need to top up your myki for 12 months.
From January 1 2015, there will be changes to the zones which may impact your choice of ticket. For more information please visit http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/media-centre/media-releases/9471-free-cbd-trams-cheaper-trains-and-buses-for-melbourne.html
What will it cost?
To help you establish which zone pass you require, check out the Public Transport Victoria's train and tram network map.
|Myki 365 Day Pass||2014 Full Price||2014 Commuter Club Price|
Privacy and Conditions
How do I apply?
To apply for your commuter club pass, you must firstly register your details and then choose your payment option.
Please note that the registrations close at 5pm on every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Please note your Myki pass will be mailed to you approximately 4 - 6 weeks from the date of your registration, to the address provided in your registration details.
For fixed term and continuing staff:
- Register your details at http://fsd.monash.edu.au/environmental-sustainability/monash-commuter-club-registration-online-payment. Once you have registered your details, you will be asked for your payment option.
- Make your payment as a lump sum payment through the Monash Pay Online (E-Cart) system via credit/debit card OR
- Make your payment through the Salary Deduction Scheme over upto 20 pay periods. Please note: This is not a salary packaging arrangement. All payments are to be deducted from post tax earnings.
For casual/sessional staff and non-concession students:
- Register your details at http://fsd.monash.edu.au/environmental-sustainability/monash-commuter-club-registration-online-payment
- Make your payment as a lump sum payment through the Monash Pay Online (E-Cart) system via credit/debit card. No other payment option is available.
Got a question?
Queries can be directed to email@example.com or via phone on 9905 9321 or 9905 3931.